What is it?
Look Park, consisting of over 150 acres, is a gift to the City of Northampton from Mrs. Fannie Burr Look. She provided the land, funds for its development and a trust fund for its upkeep.
- No smoking on Look Park grounds.
- No outside food or drink. There is a water fountain and/or water filling station inside the grounds that you will be able to use to fill up reusable water bottles. We also have local food vendors selling food, drinks and ice cream.
- Look Park sells all alcohol — no outside alcohol is allowed.
- No re-entry. Once your ticket has been scanned, you will not be allowed to leave and reenter. Please be aware of this as you make your plans.
- Do not leave animals in your car.
Where do I park?
Parking can be found throughout the park. Check with the park before your event to determine the cost for parking.
Is it handicapped accessible?
Yes. Contact Look Park for more detailed information regarding accessibility.
Can I smoke in the park?
No, Look Park is a smoke free environment in accordance with the City of Northampton regulation banning smoking in all parks. No smoking is permitted anywhere within Look Park. Thank you for your cooperation.
From Springfield/Connecticut Area: I-91 North to Exit 19; at End of Ramp, Follow Attractions Sign Arrows. Cross Rt. 9. You Are Now on Damon Road. Go to Next Light and Go Straight Through. This Is Bridge Road. Approx. 2 Miles to Look Park. 25-35 Minutes
From Amherst Area: Rt. 9 West over Coolidge Bridge to Light. Turn Right. at Next Light, Go Straight 2 Miles to Look Park. 25-35 Minutes
From Greenfield/Vermont Area: Take I-91 South to Exit 20. at Light Turn Right. Approx. 2 Miles to Look Park. 25-35 Minutes
From Pittsfield Area: from Lee, Lenox or Adams Route 7 to Route 9. Take Rt. 9 East Toward Windsor and Northampton. the Park Entrance Is on the Right Just Past the V.a. Medical Center. Approx. 1 Hour Driving Time
From Boston Area: Take Mass Tpke West to Exit 4 West Springfield. Follow Directions from Springfield. Approx. 2 Hours
From Albany Area: Mass Turnpike East to Exit 4 West Springfield. Follow Directions from Springfield. Approx. 2 Hours
From Westfield/Southwick: Rt. to Northampton Center. at Light (Academy of Music on Right & Edwards Church Directly Ahead of You) Turn Left Onto Rt. 9 West. Stay on Rt. 9 Through the Village of Florence Until You Come to the Park on Left. Approx. 30-45 Minutes